A delicious salad well-suited for summer days – serve al fresco with friends and a glass of something cold.
- 750g sweet potatoes, diced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp rose harissa paste
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 260g pack raw, peeled tiger prawns
- 75g pine nuts, toasted
- 1 bag Baby Leaf salad, approx. 100g
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Place the sweet potato on a baking tray and toss in 1 tbsp oil and 2 tsp harissa, roast for 15-20 minutes until golden and tender.
- Whisk the remaining oil with the lemon zest and juice and remaining 1 tsp harissa.
- Thread the prawns onto skewers, brush with a little of the oil mixture and cook on a hot BBQ or griddle pan.
- Toss together the sweet potato, pine nuts, dressing and baby leaf salad and serve with the prawn skewers.